Hello! I’m Tarek Halloun.
An IT specialist for more than 14 years with experience in enterprise security , enterprise support and infrastructure.
let’s talk .
helping businesses create value and optimize their performance through technology not only with strategic or operational missions, but also with implementation.
Helping the end-user to solve his IT problems remotely through phone and internet with ease and swiftness.
Using my extensive experience and knowledge , i can help you with in-premise infrastructure and the cloud
Can help you build a wired or wireless network from the ground up with ease and efficiency
1. Leading internal teams/task forces (responsible for a team of 11 technicians)
2. Providing technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration from definition phase through implementation.
3. Complying with and helping to enforce standard policies and procedures.
4. Suggesting areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions ( with training , screening and hiring potential teammates )
5. Training clients through both formal and informal training programs
6. Managing technical resources within budget and project schedule
7. Connecting the entire group directly to headquarters via intranet.
8. Implementing POS into shops
9. Implementing convoy control and security in all the warehouses and shops.
10. Migrating the entire old system to window 2008
11. Implementing a backup solutions for the entire group (more than 160 TB of data )
12. Implementing a VOIP system in the entire group
1. Troubleshooting WAN and LAN problems on residential and corporate services (IDM,Mobi,Wise,etc)
2. Installing and troubleshooting ADSL/HDSL
3. Technical Support for HP & Toshiba Notebooks.( Toshiba certified engineer – from Germany)
4. Second tier support engineer for ITG group